Find your favorite posting here…
- “Next Thought for $300 Alex!”
- “10 Ways to improve your Singleness…While MARRIED”By: BiancaLynnette
- “Are you a Spokesperson for the past?”
- Don’t let the Blizzard give you the fall back Winter blues!
- “It’s ok to look back, just don’t STAY back!”
- “Are You Dealing With Your Unfinished Business Or Nah..”
- No worries…your gift will make way for you!
Did an old post give you Lyfe? Check out our archive files…
Tag Archives: #encourage
I don’t know about you but I can honestly admit that I’m my worse critic. I do a pretty good job at beating myself up but there came a time when I had to learn the difference between beating myself … Continue reading
Raised as a single child, I was very quiet. Following in the footsteps of my Mother in some sense, she has always been known to be the quiet type. I was never really taught to “Speak my mind”, I didn’t … Continue reading
Happy Monday All!! My question for today is…Can there be a flipside to setting what others may see as unattainable goals? I think so! I mean really, what’s the fun and or benefit in setting goals that are easy to … Continue reading