We are all here to serve a purpose, to help someone grow from the trials & tribulations we’ve been brought out of. I think we are in a time where there’s a strong misunderstanding about that. When you come out of something, you are supposed to use that to inspire and help to save more lives. When you don’t follow that lead, you miss out on your blessing & you cause someone else to miss out on their breakthrough! There is someone somewhere who’s life depends on you serving your purpose; stop being casual about your assignment…stop holding up someone else’s destiny…LIVE On PURPOSE!
Find your favorite posting here…
- “Next Thought for $300 Alex!”
- “10 Ways to improve your Singleness…While MARRIED”By: BiancaLynnette
- “Are you a Spokesperson for the past?”
- Don’t let the Blizzard give you the fall back Winter blues!
- “It’s ok to look back, just don’t STAY back!”
- “Are You Dealing With Your Unfinished Business Or Nah..”
- No worries…your gift will make way for you!
Did an old post give you Lyfe? Check out our archive files…