So I’m laying here watching Speak your soul and I start to feel like I’ve lost my ambition. Watching this video of Kem and I’m feeling like yes this is what I’m talking about lol then it’s like but that’s not the life I’m actually living. Have I become ok with where I am? Settled in my “It’s ok”? Sigh…why is it that I’m not living the fullest life and why is it that I feel my current situation has crippled the ambitious side of me? A small piece of my mind is ok with this, feeling like I have later in life to live. But who’s to say I have later in life? Who promised me that? I mean I’m very grateful because my life could be so much worse but am I living my fullest life? Am I chasing my every desire? Am I even living or am I simply existing? -BiancaLynnette
Find your favorite posting here…
- “Next Thought for $300 Alex!”
- “10 Ways to improve your Singleness…While MARRIED”By: BiancaLynnette
- “Are you a Spokesperson for the past?”
- Don’t let the Blizzard give you the fall back Winter blues!
- “It’s ok to look back, just don’t STAY back!”
- “Are You Dealing With Your Unfinished Business Or Nah..”
- No worries…your gift will make way for you!
Did an old post give you Lyfe? Check out our archive files…