Being a Mom is almost equivalent to being a Superhero lol You have to have super powers in order to survive! I know for me personally being a mom of 5 I have to have a plan in order to keep my sanity!
Check out a few of these helpful tips for Busy Moms and get your MomLyfe!!
- Wake up earlier. Yea I know it’s hard when that bed and pillow are giving you so much love but to be honest getting up earlier gives you time to meditate and organize your day.
- Food prep/Dinner prep for the week on Sunday. Take time to plan family meals. To make it easier allow the kids to pitch in with recipes and prep ideas.
- Study time management. Jot down your normal everyday schedule and weed out all of the time wasters. Make a list of everything priority and schedule it according to what works for your family week.
- Prepare the night before. Lay out clothes for both the children and yourself. And the children that are up in age, get them in the habit of doing the same. (If you teach them, they will learn). Plus children are sponges. If they see you being consistent with this routine, they will follow.
- The “App Lyfe”: Learn to love it! Learn to utilize it and learn to apply it to your everyday life. There’s an app for almost everything! Calendars, Food, Coupons, Appointment books, sticky notes, family events. Cut time by using apps instead of wasting time doing too much research.
- Hold your children accountable. When you set chores/rules, hold them to it. A lot of the time I find myself setting chores and then doing them myself. I had a bad habit of wanting things done “my way”, and there’s nothing wrong with wanting to set standards, I just had to learn how to take my hands off of everything.
Which leads me to the last but most important tip…
- Ask for help! Ha! The hardest thing for an independent mother to do is ask for help. Know your limits and know your breaking points. Schedule play dates for your children so that you can get a peace of mind and adult time! Get you some #MomLyfe!