Today I had an epiphany, I live out loud and I’m absolutely ok with that. A lot of people judge and interpret that as “doing too much”, “always being on social media”, “Fake living through social media”, but what they don’t understand is I’m 100% unapologetic about who I am. I’m not the kind of spirit that can be boxed in so please, don’t try to box me in lol it’s only delaying the wonderful process of you getting to know me for the best woman that I am. My purpose in life is to live out loud so that you can see the change in my life, so that you will be encouraged to do so within your own and so that you can see God manifested in my life through my change that I display by Living Out Loud…-BiancaLynnette
Find your favorite posting here…
- “Next Thought for $300 Alex!”
- “10 Ways to improve your Singleness…While MARRIED”By: BiancaLynnette
- “Are you a Spokesperson for the past?”
- Don’t let the Blizzard give you the fall back Winter blues!
- “It’s ok to look back, just don’t STAY back!”
- “Are You Dealing With Your Unfinished Business Or Nah..”
- No worries…your gift will make way for you!
Did an old post give you Lyfe? Check out our archive files…