Today I shed tears for overlooked talents, missed opportunities and killed potential. How can we possess so much yet access so little? In us lies the maker of the future, the views of tomorrow, the focus for generations to come. If you won’t pull from within yourself what has been freely given to you, then tell me what gives you the right to remotely access the dreams of someone else? You are driving someone’s invention, wearing someone’s envisionment, building someone else’s dream. How long will you go on knowing that you will have died before you even lived? I ask of you, if you could do one thing in this world that you feel gives you life, why not pour everything that you are into that thing because it’s worth the fight. On this rainy day you see rain drops falling down from the sky; but with every rain drop I see overlooked talents, missed opportunities and killed potentials’ cry. -BiancaLynnette
Find your favorite posting here…
- “Next Thought for $300 Alex!”
- “10 Ways to improve your Singleness…While MARRIED”By: BiancaLynnette
- “Are you a Spokesperson for the past?”
- Don’t let the Blizzard give you the fall back Winter blues!
- “It’s ok to look back, just don’t STAY back!”
- “Are You Dealing With Your Unfinished Business Or Nah..”
- No worries…your gift will make way for you!
Did an old post give you Lyfe? Check out our archive files…