So, I’m sure everyone has heard all about December 21, 2012 being “the end of the world” right? Well, if indeed it is true are you prepared for the afterlife? People today are so caught up in this mirage we live in; holding onto the promises of the world instead of holding onto the promises from the Lord. We have lost all total focus on our purpose. Our purpose to serve the Lord, praise the Lord in all we do and be disciples by living according to the word and bringing others to salvation. Take a look at the life you’re living and ask yourself, are you living for God or are you still living according to the flesh? Everyday should be preparation day considering no man knows the hour nor the day. It’s never too late to surrender all and allow the suffering & love of Christ to lead you to the Kingdom. Why spend eternity in hell when you can already inherit the Kingdom of the Most High?
Find your favorite posting here…
- “Next Thought for $300 Alex!”
- “10 Ways to improve your Singleness…While MARRIED”By: BiancaLynnette
- “Are you a Spokesperson for the past?”
- Don’t let the Blizzard give you the fall back Winter blues!
- “It’s ok to look back, just don’t STAY back!”
- “Are You Dealing With Your Unfinished Business Or Nah..”
- No worries…your gift will make way for you!
Did an old post give you Lyfe? Check out our archive files…