Finding flaws within ourselves is the inevitable, no matter how flattering another person’s opinion may be, we always find that one flaw and even catch ourselves saying, “I’m not good enough, I’m not smart enough or I’m not pretty enough”. Having a pity party all over yourself is not attractive, in turn having the ultimate confidence to know that granted no one is perfect, but every day you are getting better is the mindset we should have!
The phrase “Mind over Matter” is simply justification that willpower can overcome physical obstacles. It all starts with the mind; if you believe it you can achieve it!
Check out these 10 quotes that will remind you to Love Yourself First Everyday!!
1. “You can search throughout the entire universe for someone who is more deserving of your love and affection than you are yourself, and that person is not to be found anywhere. You yourself, as much as anybody in the entire universe deserve your love and affection.” – Buddha
2. “Always accept and feel comfortable with your flaws, that way no one can ever use them against you.” – Unknown
3. “Love yourself or no one else will.” – Unknown
4. “It`s not your job to like me – it`s mine.” – Byron Katie
5. “Love brings you face to face with yourself. It`s impossible to love others if you don’t love yourself.” – John Pierrkos
6. “The love you seek is seeking you at this moment.” – Deepak Chopra
7. “Your task is not to seek for Love, but merely to seek and find all the barriers within yourself that you have built up against it.” – Rumi
8. “I have had more trouble with myself that with any other man.” – Dwight L. Moody
9. “You cannot be lonely if you like the person you`re alone with.” – Wayne Dyer
10. “Whatever you are doing, love yourself for doing it. Whatever you are feeling, love yourself for feeling it.” – Thaddeus Golas