As I sit here looking at these three beautiful vessels smiling back at me from the reflection in my car window, it reminds me to appreciate life. All three souls taken too soon according to my fleshly watch, but in actuality God had a plan for them, a plan that no one here could imagine. Looking at their pics reminds me that I’m still here, I’m still living and HE is still able! At times we take for granted the moments that matter, the time in which we can’t get back; looking for a tomorrow that we may not see. Those three souls remind me to live life abundantly; to live on purpose and with purpose. Not knowing when my face will be on my obituary, yet knowing death is the inevitable, I make this promise to live everyday like its my last, and to cherish & appreciate the simplicities of life…This post is dedicated to the three young souls in paradise; Tabby, Aaron & Mo
Find your favorite posting here…
- “Next Thought for $300 Alex!”
- “10 Ways to improve your Singleness…While MARRIED”By: BiancaLynnette
- “Are you a Spokesperson for the past?”
- Don’t let the Blizzard give you the fall back Winter blues!
- “It’s ok to look back, just don’t STAY back!”
- “Are You Dealing With Your Unfinished Business Or Nah..”
- No worries…your gift will make way for you!
Did an old post give you Lyfe? Check out our archive files…