People confide in the flesh with their deepest darkest secrets and confessions, then regret doing so after hearing it in the atmosphere. No matter how close a person may be to you there is that one percent chance that their flesh will allow them to either judge you or discuss your business. Not that they have bad intentions because some friends are loyal to their word; but there is always that thought in the back of your mind, wondering if they kept that secret…
Well, I have great news to ease that mindset; there is a secret garden that will hold your deepest most personal secrets, a secret garden that will not only hear you when you cry but will wipe away your tears and give you strength to carry on…that secret garden is God.
There is no better feeling then knowing that you have a friend that will catch you when you fall, strengthen you when you’re weak, hold onto every thought, confess and emotion that you share with them. There is no friend like our Lord God.
This morning I woke up and kind of chuckled to myself because I knew my deepest secrets were stored up in my secret garden; but not only were they stored up, they were released from my spirit and I gained deliverance. So you see, when you make God your secret garden there is no chance of it being leaked…The Secret Garden
Find your favorite posting here…
- “Next Thought for $300 Alex!”
- “10 Ways to improve your Singleness…While MARRIED”By: BiancaLynnette
- “Are you a Spokesperson for the past?”
- Don’t let the Blizzard give you the fall back Winter blues!
- “It’s ok to look back, just don’t STAY back!”
- “Are You Dealing With Your Unfinished Business Or Nah..”
- No worries…your gift will make way for you!
Did an old post give you Lyfe? Check out our archive files…