I remember when I first started my walk, it seems so easy. I mean granted I had to cut out a lot of things from my old lifestyle and eliminate some friends, but telling every ear about the miracles of the Lord and singing my favorite soulful hymns…heck it was a piece of cake. I practically found my own ink and stamped myself a Christian.
As time went on I started to feel as if I was at a standstill. I was stuck in my own definition of Christianity; living partially in the spirit. You see I was making my own rules and trying to remain a “comfortable Christian” when in actuality those two words shouldnt even go in the same sentence.
God was calling me out of my comfort zone, calling me to that place he’d prepared only for me. Although I tried to fight it and ignore the signs due to a fear of failing, it was time to stop being a comfortable Christian and be a disciple.
If I had the faith I talk about and the belief in his works what is there to fear but fear itself?
It’s time for us to come out of our comfort zone and walk & talk the gospel! Stop expecting the sinners to come to the church and go out and bring them in ourselves…or are you too comfortable?
*Wanna know how to get out of that comfort zone and take it to the next level? Contact me for further details…*
Find your favorite posting here…
- “Next Thought for $300 Alex!”
- “10 Ways to improve your Singleness…While MARRIED”By: BiancaLynnette
- “Are you a Spokesperson for the past?”
- Don’t let the Blizzard give you the fall back Winter blues!
- “It’s ok to look back, just don’t STAY back!”
- “Are You Dealing With Your Unfinished Business Or Nah..”
- No worries…your gift will make way for you!
Did an old post give you Lyfe? Check out our archive files…