What makes you unique? People of today are so caught up on trying to be like the next person, hiding the beautiful things about themselves that make them stand out so they can “fit-in”. Here’s the kicker, we weren’t created to fit in. If God wanted you to be like the next person we wouldn’t have unique fingerprints. Sometimes its hard to allow your unique gift to stand out when you are faced with what society considers “popular”, but we can’t get caught up in that boxed in mind set. It is that extra thought that you and only you have that makes the world better. The fact that you are bold enough to act on your beliefs even if it does separate you from others. All in all know that you are special simply because you are you, and no one can take that from you! Love yourself first everyday…
Find your favorite posting here…
- “Next Thought for $300 Alex!”
- “10 Ways to improve your Singleness…While MARRIED”By: BiancaLynnette
- “Are you a Spokesperson for the past?”
- Don’t let the Blizzard give you the fall back Winter blues!
- “It’s ok to look back, just don’t STAY back!”
- “Are You Dealing With Your Unfinished Business Or Nah..”
- No worries…your gift will make way for you!
Did an old post give you Lyfe? Check out our archive files…